Teachers Training Detail
March 8, 2021
March 20 @ 8:30 am – 10:00 am EST – Explore the Potential of Peardeck and ensure student participation in live, remote and hybrid modes of teaching
and additionally discuss ideas for ideas for end of year final projects.
Learn how to:
- Build fun activities with original cultural resources that engage all students.
- Manage activities in class and how to save student responses to give better feedback for improvement.
- Engage in an original Peardeck activity as a participant.
- Create an original Peardeck for immediate use.
- Receive copies of ready-to-use Peardeck presentations for all levels!
Participants will earn two hours of Professional Development/CTLE credit.
$25.00 (AATI-Long Island and ITANJ members)
$30.00 (non members)
Register by Wednesday, March 17, 2020
Please make your payment HERE.
If you have any questions, including how to pay by check, please contact Silvana: firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants will automatically be entered in a raffle for a chance to win a $100 student award for a deserving student at the end of the year.