- Be enrolled in a US accredited institution of higher education on a full time basis for the Fall 2021 semester
- Have a GPA of at least 3.5 out of 4.0 (or the equivalent). (Some scholarships require a lower GPA for eligibility. Students in a pass-fail system are also eligible.)
- Be a United States Citizen or permanent resident alien.
- Have Italian American ancestry. To be considered Italian American, the student must have at least one ancestor who has immigrated from Italy
- Have an active NIAF Membership. Student may use their parent, guardian or grandparent’s membership. Become a member here.
News & Events
NIAF’s scholarship applications are now open! NIAF offers 29 different scholarships with various criteria, ranging from $2,500-$12,000, in the fields of Italian language & culture, medicine, engineering, business, law, music & more!
Deadline to apply is March 1, 2021