News & Events
In real time, Anna will show your child the highlights of Siena, including the Piazza del Campo and the Cathedral, as well as some hidden gems and local haunts, such as her favorite gelateria and restaurants. Children will not only get a feel for Siena’s medieval streets, but they’ll also learn about the city’s history, culture, and traditions, such as the annual Palio horse race. And the icing on the cake – or la panna sul gelato – is that we will do all of this in italiano. English questions are of course welcomed, and we’ll work together to make sure your child feels comfortable expressing themselves in either language.
• 4 weekly live tours of Siena for children ages 8-13. Parents are welcome to attend but the Q&A is just for the kids!
• Tours will be broadcast live via Zoom; Michelle will send you the login information via email.
• Each tour will last approximately 1 hour.
• Tours #2-4 will based on children’s interests and questions from each previous tour.
• Each tour will end with a Q&A session.
• Siblings may join with a sibling discount. Please inquire for details.
• Space will be limited to 15 participants to ensure a personal experience.
• For one child, the cost is €40 (approximately $44) for all 4 tours, but if you have another child (or 2!), they will be half price. Please select the appropriate option from the drop-down menu.
• Because the idea is to build upon each tour based on the children’s interests, single “tickets” will not be available.
• Please email us if you have any questions about this experience! R
* Weather disclaimer! I don’t mind the rain, but should the heavens open a tour might not be possible. We will work together to reschedule!*
DATES and TIME: All tours will begin at 9:30 am PST (12.30 EST; 18:30 Siena time).
1. Monday July 6th
2. Monday July 13th
3. Monday July 20th
4. Monday July 27th