The National Italian American Foundation is now accepting applications for the 2021-2022 NIAF Scholarship Program. Since its founding, NIAF has awarded over $10,000,000 in scholarships to outstanding Italian American undergraduate, graduate, medical and law students.
To be eligible for the NIAF Scholarship Program, students must:
- Be an active, dues paying member of NIAF or have a parent, grandparent or guardian who is a member of NIAF.
- Be enrolled full time in a US accredited institution of higher education for the Fall 2021 semester.
- Have a grade-point average of at least 3.5 out of 4.0 (or the equivalent).
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident alien.
- Have at least one ancestor who has immigrated from Italy.
NIAF offers 29 different categories of scholarships all with different criteria. The scholarship amount ranges from $2,500-$12,000. To see if a prospective applicant is eligible, CLICK HERE to review our list of available scholarships and their additional criteria.
For more information regarding NIAF scholarships and instructions on how to apply, please visit the link below. Become a member here.