News & Events
Founded in 1973, the Orange International Street Fair, Inc. was formed to produce the annual Orange International Street Fair (OISF) event held in Old Town Orange, CA. OISF is a diversified event featuring:
- 15 ethnic streets with 42 food and alcohol booths. Food and alcohol booths are run by local non-profits with all proceeds going directly back to them.
- Handmade Arts and Crafts section featuring local artists and their crafts.
- Community Booth section showcasing local non-profits and the causes they support.
- Commercial Section featuring local companies promoting their businesses.
- A street dedicated to kids with crafts and games.
- 8 Stages of entertainment featuring local bands playing ethnic music and your favorite songs
Friday September 4 – Sunday September 6